Find your Voice
Engaging the power of stories for youth mental health.
Speak. Inspire. Change.
For Youth By Youth
Promoting youth mental health and well-being to increase the resiliency of youth facing challenges. Through leadership, training, and sharing personal stories, YouthSpeak empowers youth to build resilience, hope, and coping strategies in challenging times such as now.
Engage for Good.
Youth Mental Health; Inclusivity; Anti-Racism; Anti-Homophobia; Anti-Xenophobia; Bullying Prevention; Substance Use; Online Overdrive; New Normal; Empowering Young Women; Self-Care Toolkit; Public Speaking
To create important conversations promoting well-being, compassion and hope, by empowering youth to share personal stories and coping strategies through in-person and online presentations.
For all youth to be inspired and empowered to live resilient and meaningful lives.
- Increase empathy and resilience
- Increase in the number of students connected to support
- Improved knowledge for parents
- York Region District School Board
- Toronto District School Board
- Simcoe County District School Board
- York Catholic District School Board
- Toronto Catholic District School Board
Blogs & Resources
One-on-one open and vulnerable conversations with youth, caring adults and mental health professionals for insight into youth mental health to help youth find their voice.